ATTENTION PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF INCOMING FRESHMAN
This is a reminder that your child's enrollment forms including all documents are due to the Main Office by Friday, July 25th by 3:00pm in order to ensure your child's spot at AUL. If you haven't already picked up your enrollment forms, please do so at the Main Office Monday thru Friday, 8:00am-3:00pm.
If you have any questions, please call the Main Office.
The required documents needed with all enrollment forms include:
- NJASK testing scores
- Results of any other standardized tests
- Report cards
- Attendance records
- Discipline records
- Individual Education Plans (IEP)
- Child Study Team evaluations
- Intervention and Referral Services evaluations
- Psychological, sociological, and education evaluations, or any
special education placement if applicable
- Bilingual testing scores/ ELL/ESL program evaluations
- Immunization, health records
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, lease, mortgage, or driver’s license)
AUL Audit RFP - Click this link for the AUL Audit RFP
Congratulations to AUL's First Graduating Class of 2014!
We wish you the best in all your future endeavors!!!
AUL's First Annual Commencement Ceremony Article
AUL's First Annual Commencement Ceremony Video
Copy & Paste this URL if Link does not connect: youtu.be/6DIbkfr4_94
Have a fun and safe summer!
AUL TEACHER OF THE YEAR AWARD 2013-14
PLEASE JOIN AUL IN CONGRATULATING MS. CAPPADONA AS THIS YEAR'S TEACHER OF THE YEAR RECIPIENT
Thank you to all who voted.
Click on Link below to view the AUL A/V Club's latest videos
Parents/Guardians be sure to click on the link below to view announcements and events from Ms. Valentin, AUL Parent Coordinator
To translate into another language you can click the Google Translate link located on the bottom left of this page, or any other page.